Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catching up AGAIN


So I have let a couple more months slip by. I wished I stayed at home so I can keep up with what is going on more often. Everything is pretty much the same with Chris and I. Chris is finishing up his last couple of classes and will be finished with his Bachelor's degree in December!! Yeah!!! Then he will start on his Masters very quickly after that. I'm thinking of starting my Master's again and probably in Elementary Education. I would love to have the opportunity to work with kids but also be able to stay home with mine in the summer time and on other breaks.


Aiden is now a little over 6 months. He is getting so big, too big...I don't like it. He has started saying Ma-Ma, and Bah-Bah but no Da-Da yet. I'm sure that's not far behind. He enjoys eating his toes, clapping his hands and making as much noise as he possibly can. He has been trying to scoot around as well. We will have to start baby proofing the house fairly soon.


I think I need to put a reminder on my phone to update this thing every couple of weeks...that sounds like a plan to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment